Daniel Rogger CEO
Together with our customers, the brand is our greatest asset. It is the focus of everything we do.
1. How significant is the brand for your company management?
Together with our customers, the brand is our greatest asset. It is the focus of everything we do!
2. How does the brand specifically help you to manage your company and make decisions?
Ultimately, all our activities must contribute positively to the brand and generate added value for the brand. That is our benchmark. Only a strong brand succeeds in creating customer experiences, inspiring people and generating emotional ties with the brand.
3. In your opinion, what are the misapprehensions of brand management that need to be avoided?
The fact that a strong brand can be infinitely stretched. The further you move from the core of the brand, the more diluted and weaker it becomes.
4. What advice would you give to other companies with regard to brand management?
Brand management is characterised by continuity and consistency. This is the only way to establish a brand sustainably and continue its development. Changing the brand positioning and presence must be carefully considered; the process is time-consuming and expensive, and success is not guaranteed.
5. What company do you admire for its brand management?
There are numerous examples of excellent brand management. If I really have to choose just one, then it will have to be Patek Philippe. A jewel, extremely successful yet still authentic.